Time of Cooking: 20 Minutes
- 2 middle size tomatoes
- 3 large eggs or 4 middle size ones
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 4 green onions cut white part into sections and finely chop the green part
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
- 1 and 1/4 tablespoon cooking oil
- Add around 1/4 tablespoon cooking oil, cornstarch (optional) and pinch of salt in cracked eggs. Whisk everything together until well-blended and set aside.
- Remove the skins (optional): soak the tomatoes in boiling water and remove the skin. Cut into wedges.
- Heat up ½ tablespoon of cooking oil, pour in egg. Stay for around 20 to 30 seconds until the eggs are shaped as large chunks. And then cut the egg cake into small pieces according to your own preference. Move out and set aside.
- Heat up ½ tablespoon of cooking oil; add tomato juices to fry over medium fire until you see tomato juice in your pan. Return egg chunks and white parts of green onions. Add salt and sugar. Slow your fire and mix everything well.
- Garnish some chopped green onion for decoration before serving.